St Eval Grapefruit & Lime Tealights (box of 9)
St Eval Grapefruit & Lime Tealights (box of 9)
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, St Eval Grapefruit & Lime Tealights (box of 9)
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, St Eval Grapefruit & Lime Tealights (box of 9)

St Eval Grapefruit & Lime Tealights (box of 9)

Regular price
£9.05
Sale price
£9.05
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Refresh your kitchen with the St Eval zesty Grapefruit & Lime Scented Tealights.

We love these little Grapefruit & Lime fragranced tealights as do you, making this fragrance one of our best sellers. Grapefruit & Lime is a delightful citrus blend of uplifting Grapefruit & freshly squeezed zesty Lime. Who wouldn't love that! The tealights are poured at the St Eval factory nestled on the North Coast of Cornwall. Enjoy a twinkling burn time of up to 6 hours per tealight.

NEW! St Eval are excited to introduce their recyclable kraft tealight packaging. This new packaging further supports the St Eval sustainability ethos by being 100% recyclable and is great for easy storage too.

  • Burn Time: up to 6 hours
  • Size: 38mm x 15mm
  • Fragrance: Grapefruit & Lime
  • Fragrance Description: A delightful citrus blend of uplifting Grapefruit & freshly squeezed zesty Lime.
  • Pack Size: Tray of 9 per pack

Tealights create a cosy, warm ambience in your home and instantly add atmosphere. REMEMBER: Always place tealights on an appropriate heat resistant base or holder on a flat stable surface.

For best results burn candle 3-4 hours at a time, never move whilst lit or until wax hardens. Keep wick trimmed to approx 10mm and remove wick trimmings, match stubs and any other foreign objects.

NEVER LEAVE A BURNING CANDLE UNATTENDED AND KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. Always place candle on appropriate heat resistant base or holder on a flat stable surface, away from draughts and flammable objects. WARNING: May produce an allergic reaction. IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs; get medical advice/attention. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations.